Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Beautiful one.

I can't hack into your account. So i'm putting this up here.

I was in the WC in Regent college when it struck me: You have been singularly supportive of me. Since TKGS, it seems that with me, you have always been concerned about my well-being and happiness. Who I dated, what they did to me and who they were always incited either shared glee or ferocious protectivness. Yeah totally. I'll hold your hand. Chem class or no.

20 things I love about you (beautiful)

1. You're funny. You always make me laugh.
2. You're insecure and you let me know
3. You make so much sense!
4. You don't sometimes
5. You love fiercely. Very intensly. I can feel it a mile away
6. You stand up for your rights. We need a little bit of You in all of us.
7. I've acutally watched you grow!
8. You are stronger then you realise
9. I don't feel any less close to you despite being 1000 km away.
10. You are natural.
11. You have a brillaint mind.
12. You take good care of yourself, and translate that to care for other people.
13. You aren't hypocritical.
14. You make friends so easily. Mind you, I'm not an easily friendable person. You got past all that.
15. You are comfortable when you can.
16. You know how to get things done.
17. You aren't afraid to speak your mind.
18. You speak in Love. Relationships are important to you.
19. I feel safe with you.
20. You're beautiful.

No comments: