Sunday, October 24, 2004

Today I re-learnt the virture of here and now, of catching the moment and savouring the sensation. I focused on being alive, on being frustrated with my term paper and allowing myself to fade into beer and pasta. I was sensitive to my needs and had a good 8 hour rest at night. and I intend on having another 8 tonight. I am interested with my area of study and am engaged with it personally, absorbing it into my life and being. I am breaking my walls and building relationships, being safe while being vulnerable, being loved and loving. I danced this evening, into endless blue eyes that reflected the ablilty to surmount the impossible. I surmounted the impossible. We went on a journey today.

"We'll need hope, and faith, and the goodness of grace.
We'll need you to let us go our way"
Go ~ Plumb

Lord, be here in the center of my life. Move powerfully through my being and spread out to the world around me. Inward, upward, outward. Bless my relationships and the work of my hands, that people would know that You are Lord. Let me rest in you. Amen.

No comments: