Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"Strange...
...I thought I knew you well"

It gets hard sometimes, reconciling expections and reality. Like G-love once noted on his blog the disappointment he faces with relationships, I cannot help but feel that I've let some relationships down. Or worse, they've let me down.

"Be mine."

I have expositions on the abstractions of commitment and effort and what-have-you-nots that pertain to successful healthy relationships, and I could muse endlessly on my desire and longing to establish such. The result, I smugly suggest, of my generous and most appropriate attempt in having a tender human heart. New concept to me.

But no, I serve only to kick myself in the head. Because in falsifying and creating pleasentville, I retract into Egypt. I have a fixed notion of what things ought to be. But I understand wrong.

I don't understand at all.

I shouldn't.

The heart does not speak in the language of the mind, it goes beyond that and seeks an actualization of truth that fulfils rather then articulates.

I will come to terms with my difference and my anomalish nature.
And Love; and be.

No comments: