Monday, February 14, 2005

2005-02-09_0011


So it's valentines and Love is in the air. I skipped church today and walked with Elim along Jerico (I know there's an 'H' somewhere) beach for 2 hours in the late afternoon. Life cannot get any better.Then Paul comes over for Marvel Vs. Capcom and Cranium. Poker-face doing river dance. Now that is what I call in house entertainment.

Stepping back from the moment, I can see how I've totally screwed things up with my meddling hands. I'm learning the basics, once again, of letting go and letting God take it all. Something that I've always found so intrinsic to the Christian faith, and yet humanly impossible to do.

Now, don't get lost in your head.

Dear Lord, give me more love. Overflowing. Out.

I'll be in Seattle folks. Have fun...

No comments: