Saturday, July 09, 2005


Indeed as someone told me, the best time to rest is inbetween countries. When you first touch down and settle in, nothing to do. no one to see, just you and yourself.

So I'm sort of resting, except now I'm about to pop over and visit a friend, then hop into another friend's car and head over to a BBQ. I just came back from lunch with another friend, we went to the same place where i had lunch with another friend yesterday. And the day before that i had dinner and attempted a movie with another friend whom I was reunited with during the bible study I went to the day before the day before, which was the day after i touched down.

And on monday itself, I climbed in through a window and hung out with Seth.
Tomorrow I gym with Elim.
Sunday I hang with Dave.

Monday I go to school.

No comments: