Thursday, January 26, 2006

heave

Deep sighs. To be honest, I have been very overwhelmed at the randomness of life. The desire to be in control and to be able to predict the outcome of events created a nice haven of assurance.

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!

I cannot tell if I externalize my days. I do with certain people I think. Groaning down the halls of Angus with Tom, or screaming into the phone, and laughing. A lot. I laugh my headaches away.

Oh what a foretaste of Glory divine.

I drag myself home, talk to my cousin, do a chore here or there. Somehow, it's as if living gets in the way of life. The warcry of efficiency rings louder then the hummings of love, and it screams of our damnation.

Heir of salvation, purchase of God!

I look at Hannah and find an honesty that I really appreciate and rarely find. But what I discovered, darkly, while in the Regent atrium is that I am not infinite and have to make wise decisions on where I go. I just fear investing in the wrong spaces and divesting in the right.

Borne of His Spirit, washed in his Blood.

This is my story, this is my song.

No comments: