Monday, March 27, 2006

SUCK IT

The slipping out of neatly labeled boxes always unnerves people, when will we learn to stop trying to understand reality as opposed to live it? And while I have to say that I am utterly disappointed to see most people around me struggling to scoop up unruly reality and reinforce these boxes, I strongly urge that we run rather to embrace the messy mass of truth that comes flooding out uncontrolably from sheer being.

The best you can do is to fake it... stupid girl.

So while not giving up on growth, I am considering refusing to be artifically polite. To dissolve the painted faces to give light to flesh. So I will make you awkward. I will not attempt to be who you think I am. I will not watch my words, I will not watch my social roles, but I will keep my eyes on Jesus.

Give me Jesus. You can have all in this world, give me Jesus.

I also am understanding that I am depressed.
But only for now.

No comments: