Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mel and I have an agreement: He will stop cigging, if I stop reading Dennis' blog.
Ok. This calls for mutual support.

At anyrate, Bowen Island was great. I feel like I have lived a lifetime in three days. And nothing violent or exhilerating. The sheer silence, the emerald light, coupled with good company and endless hours of reading just made for a good time. A good time of self-reflection (not introspection) with heartfelt sharing (Dear Laura) and wooded walks (Dear Tara). I climbed a hill with a heavy backback, I hitch-hiked, and I felt taken seriously by the Ryan family at L'abri.

I felt out of my usual self, and deeper in my element.

I realise that the issues I face have nothing to do with being dissatisfied/disgusted with who I am. but rather are deep frustrations rising from me not being everything that I should be.
- I am not enough of me.

And in that knowledge, I quake with excitment in the possibilities that lie ahead.

oh! And I saw three Llamas today. They were cute

No comments: