Monday, May 29, 2006

Ciao

As I told Dr Steven Lee, I'm about to take off to cambodia now to shimmy up the Mekong river. As forced by pampering churchmates, I am taking my cellphone with me and have gotten a new plan (and number) that allows for roaming. So for those who are fearful of my safety, please contact my parents who will recieve daily text messages from me spelling assurances of me being phsyically, emotional and spiritually intact.

Ps Wee and Ps Doris recounted the incident in Ratanakiri where they were nearly kidnapped by bandits, and David mentioned a documentory pertaining to a combination Khmer Rouge killings and landmines. A little fazed, I am still very grateful that my parents have allowed me to go, fuss-free and have helped me in innumerous ways.

Sometimes, taking good care of yourself means letting people take care of you.

No comments: