Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I had an absolutely rad thought today that I wanted to get blogged down, but it slipped by the catches of my mind and I can't seem to find it anymore. Oh well.

Life in Singapore hasn't been anything spectacular, I've been giggling a lot with old friends, painting the town red with new ones and finding flames in the oddest places.

Tristan and Dennis: Two people from my youth still dancing strong. Watching their salty backs swaggering to some brain-numbing skirt-chasing tune, I caught a smile on my lips as my heart succumbbed to all resistance toward affection.

Cherry: For when we talked of sibling sex.

Erwin and Belmont: My social circle is only a circle because the two of you were uncovered holding hands in my life.

Shubs and JB: For being Canadian, and Singaporean with me.

Oh I could go on, but I really need to shower, I'm feeling gross. But before I finish I just wanted to note a funny trend that has occured of late:

4 boys, 4 geeks, and a lady (by some definition).

UBC physics or just plain wacko social theory; I've had a blast. Please let's have more beers in void decks or walks along hertiage Singapore.

And then the Hockey. So Colin and I are the newest hardcore fans of the Winter Flames.
For their big hearts, heterogenity, and humanity. For car rides that urge me to reevaluate my life and 4 am suppers.

All because of Ian.
Because I will always have a soft spot for him no matter how much of a bitch he decides to become.
And you know you love me, and always will.

And my parents. My mummy makes everything all ok.
She held my hand today when I was getting shots.
Then I held hers.

No comments: