Thursday, August 10, 2006

Majulah Singapura

I didn't cry like I thought I would. But I have to admit I was making a concious effort to not let the moment sweep me away. Like the river of life.

ANYWAY

I had a great time with family. Hanging out for a bit with my blind grand-aunt, speaking in chinese, I felt old enough to be at ease. With myself, with my family and with the world. It is true, when they say that you mellow with age. I have mellowed a lot.

'We're sitting in accordance to age, and height' giggles Shan, snug between Shaun and myself. We talked about bohemien rhapsody and funny videos on the internet. I find these moments to be very good for the soul. I feel reconnected.

Shawn reminisced about the TSD days when I helped him in rehearsal. I am insanely proud of him and his acting, the best I have seen. We talked of NDP and TSD and how the two might... blend.

Anyhow. I'm off to KL tomorrow with Tom, Thong and Darius.

I have to say, one of the best gift Dennis gave me was that of friendship: Belmont and Boey.

No comments: