Friday, October 20, 2006

In the midst of a short depressive bout, the sky clears. I find myself seated comfortably in a Professor's office sharing thoughts about postmodernity, international relations, ethno-centricism, South east asia, the colour of our skins and personal history. He tells me that my thesis proposal is NOT impossible, but like Dr Egerton, did not want to encourage me too much. And like Dr Egerton, I think he gave me enough hope and esteem to keep moving forward.

I am praying for wisdom in choosing my life paths. Where I should be and what I should be doing, and whom I shall love.

In MSN today:

Hannah:
omg what's the orginal song?

Seth:
riding dirty

Hannah
hahaha hist
i mean
shit
shit!

Seth
woah there
language

Hannah:
my swear came out as an academic field.

I ain't white, but I sure am nerdy.

No comments: