Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thank you threes,

Erwin: for being a patient and engaging listener, for agreeing to take an active part in my life and being unafriad to be honest. For allowing me to be your comfortable friend, and extending you realm of existance to include me. Our uncomplicated familiar friendship is a great comfort.

Mel: The distant skyper who affirms bits and pieces of myself that I do not see. That I am endearing, that I am brave, that I am naive. Who isn't afriad to admit his callousness toward me, and to point out my anger toward him. I can safely say that we still hang out as much even though I'm here and you're there.

Andrea: For making me feel less lonely out there in my Christian journey. For your obedience to God when he dropped me on your lap. I had found a paradigmical soulmate even before my mind was birthed. I look to you for strength in my conciousness when I am battling with the institutions in my mind.

No comments: