Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Psalm 145

It made sense today, on the train home after an emotionally cranky day. Crying out to the Lord for peace, direction, confirmation and...

Don't just keep asking for things Hannah, worship me!
Be with me!

And this is me realising how things fall into place. There was a rush of urgency, along with the gripping realization that I did not know how. It was a quintessential Dustin YBH (yeah, but how?!) moment. Aye, a relationship is like a dance, God leads, I follow. And in order to make this work, I will have to keep my feet moving, my fingers pressed against His, sensitive to His leading.

Worship. The understanding of something greater then yourself. The act of allowing yourself to engage and be absorbed into this sense of humility and awe. To be beyond yourself. To be a part of something more. To be released from yourself. To remove your eyes from your navel and onto reality.

Well, it's a start. I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, there are ants on my desk.
I fear that they will eat my pretty pretty macbook.

No comments: