Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Say goodbye, say hello
To a lover or friend
Sometimes we could never understand
Why some things begin with just love
We can never have it all
No

Dear Tristan, I have always been a little teasing of your taste in music. And 'Rainbow' by Southborder has not been spared the brunt of it. But I would admit, that this song is beautiful and isn't far from the sentiments of my heart.

I have found a friend in you, been confounded and exasperated by your conundrums and choices. I will always adore you for the apparent contradiction that you are. I think we will always be friends in some capacity or other. And while I wish for more of you in my life, I am happy where I am.

And this extrapolates into Dustin, Curto and the rest of the navs. There will be a time to leave. University never keeps you for long, and with the passing of time will come the leaving of friends. I fear April when we will walk our seperate ways. Dustin, you have been a deep blessing to me. I look up to you immensely and have been taught much. I sincerely believe that God puts people in our lives for a reason. Our friendship has been carefully crafted before hand. You will always have a friend in me.

Dennis: Goodbye. I had a lot more to say, but it is all pointless and passe now. Looking back to the post-it note break up, I can only say that God takes people away from our lives for a reason. I would speculate a lot more, but there is no point. I only wish you the best. Have wisdom, have courage, and above all, peace, joy and Love.

Hello Belmont, this life is wonderful. I won't need to say anything to express how I feel or what I believe. I'd walk you through it, day by day. It has begun.

Can you feel me?
This is such a wonderful place to me

Rainbow ~ Southborder

No comments: