Sunday, March 04, 2007

Finally! Word verification is alive.

The past week has been simply wonderful. As if the world is taking the extra effort to let me know that I am loved and that I will be loved. And it has truely been a pleasure.

First up, meeting with Simon and Mel at some distant end of Richmond. Always knew that we'd be friends in some way shape or form, and meeting Mel completed the Simon picture. Through all this, I was reaffirmed of global and distanced friendships. Simon and Ting feel to be like the two other points of the triangle that traces the globe.

And then today. OH GOD TODAY. MURC was in full swing and I found myself needing to present without a compatible computer system to run my presentation. I almost expected to be repremand for my lack of foresight and preperation. But instead, it seemed that the entire organization swept down to assist me. Oh wow was it beautiful. And then to have rambled through my entire presentation on an adrenaline high, only to leave feeling very non-academic and undeserving of a degree.

I was affirmed left right and center. This is what education, and life, should be.

Well now. I'm back in the library getting back to the grind. I'm smiling.

Oh, and of course, I have a wonderful boyfriend.

2 comments:

shu said...

pfffftttt... what is academic?? definitions can be broken down...

that was your point today right. education and learning by reconciling both the personal and the academic.

give me a wake up call tmw if you don't see me in church... :P

Anonymous said...

yay! it went well. :) -glad