Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feenies

I barely tasted the food. But i've studied the tiles on the bathroom floor and the smooth white coolness of the toilet bowl with great intensity. $35 and two hours later, I'm scrubbing the inside of Justin's car. Does water suffice? I doubt it. At 11.30, I'm standing outside my house as Thi watches me 'just to make sure i'm ok'. He's standing on the front lawn barefoot. He gives me a peck on the cheek, which he will probably not remember.

No offense, but that was the worst birthday ever. At least the bathrooms were nice, and Peps was cute. But then again, you're someone I love. So as much as I'm frustrated by your bad directional skills and ill-planned drinking binges, I'm stuck with you.

Happy birthday Thi!

we are both very impressed by you tonight
you take care of people very well
a lot of love
~Glen

I will miss you all. My friendships with you have been amazing and will continue to grow.

In other news, it's over! And I'm free!

2 comments:

glen said...

yes yes yes!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahha