Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have an annoucement to make.

I am about to start on a Cleanse/Detox programme called 'The Master Cleanse'.

It entails NOTHING but Lemon Juice, Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper, Laxative Teas and Sea Salts for 10 days.

My blog will hence forth contain the daily details of this cleanse starting from today.

Enjoy!

...or just be grossed out

Day 0

Ok this is the day before the cleanse, it basically entailed preparations for my 10 day journey into lemons and maple syrup. So I truged all along Cambie looking for the cheapest deals on the required ingrediants. Would you believe it, I found everything I needed at Capers for cheap! Here's the bill:

3 x 1 Litres of Maple syrup - Dark and Organic @ $15.99 each
4 x 14 lemons in a bag - Organic @ $2.99 each
1 Sea Salt Shaker - Uniodized @ $1.49
1 Laxative Tea (20 sachets) - Seanna Leaf @ $7.39
Cayanne pepper - 57 grams @ $2.39
Lemon Juicer ~ $2.

All in all, the bill came up to around $73. A little pricey but considering that I won't be consuming anything else, I can deal. And its cheap considering that the usual price of the maple syrup is $18.99 per bottle and lemons - at best - are found @ 3 for $1. I so got a deal! And its all organic too!

So I will start this evening after dinner with a laxative tea thing, have an early night to wake up at 6. Then I will douse my insides with salt water and be gross for the next two hours before goig to work.

As you can tell, I'm stoked! I'm so looking forward to the process and I really hope I'll last all 10 days or so (I kept the Capers receipt just in case).

SO! I've got the tea, salt cayanne and maple syrup on a shelf in my cupboard, and lemons all over my table.

I think I'm going to get me a pizza for dinner. MMmmmmmm.

(p.s. If I die, and ya'll need someone to blame, Robby's the man to hit. He got me into this and he's doing it with me. Let's go!)

No comments: