Saturday, June 02, 2007

Day 0


Ok this is Day 0 for sure. Meaning that I start tomorrow. So I will wake up and drink salt water and squeeze lemons. But what has my digestive track been up to of late? Well here's the low down:

Wednesday: Singaporeans arrive, have AMAZING huge dinner in richmond.

Thursday: Had expired frozen pizza for breakfast. Had expired frozen pizza for lunch. Had instant noodles for second lunch. Had perogies, canned soup and pasta for dinner.

Friday (today!): Had huge-ass cinnamon bun (or huge ass-cinnamon bun) for breakfast, had tons of pasta for lunch and a huge chinese dinner (yay Singaporeans).

SO! today, what do I do? I get home, and make myself a huge cup of laxative tea (Senna leaf). I drink it.

Nothing happens.

3 comments:

dyseluxon said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Huge Ass-Cinnamon ehehehhe LOVE IT!!!!!! I am now officially hooked on it ehehe I love the 'Barrel' ones ehehe

shu said...

smart girl, you chose to start your detox over the weekend. i have an aunt who apparently did the same lemons and maple syrup detox... and she said the second day, it really hits you and you constantly feel like you're floating. so good that you're doing it over the weekend and not while you're at work, juggling appointments for your various clients!

Hannah Lim said...

XKCD rocks eh Deeq? And yeah shu, I planned it just so!