Monday, March 24, 2008

Do I sound like a cracked up hippie right now?
~ Me, after expounding on my ideas of community and restoration to J.

If it came from anyone else, I'd think that they were a cracked up hippie. But because its coming from you, it's novel.
~ J. Always has something endearing to say.

But I think I'm experiencing a slight disconnect right now, with my sense of self and reality. It is a little scary. I sometimes wonder what is it that compels me to drag myself into contorting states where I do nothing, all day, but wrestle with nothing in particular.

One day I'll get over it all. But till then, I'll just keep breathing.

4 comments:

glen said...

at the end of the day yours is a life well lived

Anonymous said...

are you feeling restless..?? -glad

Hannah Lim said...

I sure hope so glen! But I still think I worry to much to be free. I'm sure there's a lauryn quote about this.

restless. yah. come here please.

dyseluxon said...

I think I can relate to the days of doing nothing all day, wrestling with nothing in particular, and feeling utterly exhausted yet not yielding to unconsciousness and waking up on random days feeling as if the world's mysteries have been miraculously solved, and on other days, feeling the weight of my existence weighing me down. Ahhh. Sweet existence.