Friday, March 28, 2008

The only display of moderation I exhibited 9 hours ago was NOT pouring a full fifth (or was it sixth?) glass of beer for myself. Some self-preservation mechanism must have kicked in because at that point, I would have argued non-insane automatism in defense of my binge, and while that's not a defense for the specific intent to get hammered, it is a defense on the general intent to transfer substances from jug to mug.

On another note, the moot exam went exceptionally well. I actually enjoyed being torn to shreds. That's engagement, baby. You hear me?? No I didn't win, although there was a dissent.

I would also like to note for the lawyers in SG that I did my first moot exam in a demin miniskirt! HA!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz... in denim miniskirt?! hahah!! no need black and white? the Practice Law Course (PLC) here needs students to come in black and white... quite interesting to see them Cross Ex witness and do the role play... too bad i won't be involve with that project this year. so nothing to look forward to.. haha... =)

Hannah Lim said...

Yo seriously, what if you HAD no black and white??

Anonymous said...

hahaha... it's one and a half day course.. so make sure you have black and white at least for the next half day workshop... hahah!!
i remember some blur sotongs who turn up in polo and jeans on first week and kena questioned by my colleague...

Hannah Lim said...

Haha you know what blew my mind? You can go to court here in any colour, as long as it's business attire. Not black and white. It was quite pretty.

Anonymous said...

you rocked the moot my friend!

Hannah Lim said...

You rocked it more oh my esteemed learned dear friend!

Anonymous said...

oh well... SG is just strict and boring... BLACK & WHITE... hahaha!!