Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Boyfriend

I never go for church camp...
they always try to exorcise me

I sometimes wonder if it's not without reason.
And it's fair, since he DID suggest that I go for a lobotomy.

-------
Hannah: im bleeding like a bullet wound and i have an acheing womb

jarrett: ...

Hannah: sorry...i just need to be heard. it's a weakness of mine

jarrett: is this about you being panicked, is this a stress thing, is this about you being a bleeding heart, or is this some strange maternal instinct Christian thing? I need to listen, 's fine

Hannah: no i'm having menstrual cramps
omg can i blog this?

3 comments:

Jarrett said...

In my defence, given the context of that convo and most of the other ones we've ever had, it was totally plausible to think that you were being melodramatic about something else. Plus, I was CAN-making.

Hannah Lim said...

J.. i'm dying here.

Jarrett said...

Poor Hannah...

This sounds like one of those rare problems a really good cup of tea cannot fix.