Saturday, May 03, 2008

Last night I had a terrible dream. I dreamt that there was this big monster that ate human beings stomping around town... eating human beings. He was a giant lizard, kinda like godzilla. So he's at my building and we can't move because if we move, he'll detect us. We're all hiding so he can't see us but he sticks in a metal ruler (in giant lizard proportions) and waves it around to see if he hits (anyone). Nothing more stressful then like, hiding from a giant waving metal rule.

Later, somehow, we're all on the road, and to compound it all, there this rampant virus in the air turning people into mutants. We hitch hike with this old man in is car and drive through the desolate town.

God, that was stressful.

2 comments:

Robby said...

looks like you're taking a page outta my book friend

so

props!


and interesting dream, I like that he is waving it about, I was amused

Hannah Lim said...

I was stressed!!