Thursday, November 27, 2008

During our final Comparative Law class, C does an hour long, closing presentation, summing up the course:

C: [reading his power point slides]

So basically, the entire question of Comparative Law boils down to one question....

[clicks to change slide]

"Is Singapore a western style democracy.... Hannah?"

I must've made an impression in this class.

But more notably, they've left an impression in me.
Good bye wonderful people!.

On a seperate note,
I really need to learn to deal with letting things go.
If not, it will kill me.

3 comments:

shu said...

you know, you don't need to let go if there's no need to.

Hannah Lim said...

Nono, the semester is over. I'm upset that class is over.... I think I really need to let go.

Jarrett said...

I second Shu's point.