Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Healing comes so painfully, and it chills to the bone. Will anyone get close to me? I'm damaged, as I'm sure you know. I'm scared, I'm alone, I'm afraid and I need for you to know: I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say and you can't take back what you have taken away because I feel you, I feel you near me. There's healing for this soul, an end to this pain, forgiveness for a man who was stronger. I was just a little girl, but I can't look back. I must go on.

I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say and you can't take back what you have taken away because I feel you, I feel you near me.

~ Damaged :: Plumb

- Damaged? Seriously?
- Should I change the song?
- No. It's just really old.

Take a hint, mofo.

1 comment:

dyseluxon said...

I don't know what to say, but I guess *hug* will have to suffice for now.

Love you long time
XXXX