Sunday, June 28, 2009

But as the scenery grows I see from different lights....

I tell you, there is nothing better then good food and good company and just time to be quiet. To see these hearts rally around to support and to enjoy. Times like these it's nice to step back and to hold up the bits and pieces of what I've collected to the light. The finds are surprising. So warm smiles and passionate songs, I feel safe.

Not to say that the dark things don't creep up on me when I least expect them. They do, and sometimes I'm not ready to face them. But there is something incredibly refreshing to know that there is no danger in this pain. So free falling into the experience of pain, I shall just let time roll me along like muah chee in peanut dust. Good times people!

My feelings swell and stretch I see from greater heights,
I realise what I am now to smart to mention to you.

No comments: