Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life is going impeccably well. But still with a sense of heaviness that is unwieldy and sometimes spills over to make a mess of myself. I guess my rationale is that the more I spill, the less there is left in the bowl, And it's better that I spill as much now when there's not one else but me around, so I can do all the cleaning up. I don't want a surprise disaster when there's a cocktail party going on.

On another, but related, note - thank god for ADD. There is no end to the shinys that distract me while I'm waiting for the spills to dry.

H: [pointing to the water fountain] "Rainbow!"
G: Eh you damn swa ku leh! Don't you know that if you spray water into the sunshine you will always get a rainbow?
H: Yah. But I don't have time to go about randomly spraying water around to make myself happy. I take whatever I can get man!

And I meant that in a semi-sad way, with a pinch of memory.

No comments: