Thursday, July 30, 2009

You'd be the ones to heal me.

Everything.

You're the craziest Singaporean I've met. I mean that in a good way. You're fun.

Truly appreciate all your help. I'd much rather work with one like you than...

You'll go far. Don't let anyone question your goals

One day you will be great whatever you do.

You make me happy just being around you.

I just need to tell you that you have the sweetest and most beautiful smile in the world.

It wasn't my intention to mislead you, it never should have been this way, what can I say? It's true, I did extend the invitation but I never knew how long you'd stay. When you hear temptation call, it's your heart that takes, takes the fall. Won't you come out and play with me?

It's getting hard to wake up in the morning, my head is spinning constantly. How can it be? How could I be so blind to this addiction? If I don't stop, the next one's gonna be me. Only emptiness remains, it replaces all, all the pain. Won't you come out and play with me?

Step by step, heart to heart, left, right, left, we all fall down like toy soldiers. Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win but the battle wages on for toy soldier
s.

But the stumper really was: "You must have gone through a lot of hell in your life. How else would you turn out this way? This happy?" Well actually, this is my usual self... But I have felt as if this sense of joy, of appreciation that I've held towards life has deepened within me. I am just trying not to explode with this excitement that I've uncovered about what I want to do with my life, and the people who will build it with me.

I honestly, can't believe how blessed I am, and I will find ways to express my gratitude to all of you.

No comments: