Saturday, September 14, 2002

It still hurts... have to handle being alone again and having a diluted form of "belonging" no matter how much you love them...

I hate being weak and needy... like a parasite... Ugh

But yes none the less there are still the beautifuls to look to.
- the Red Badge of Courage. :)
- the Phone call from Canada which i didn't really recieve. (sorry)
- the 10 min stay at dennis' place... which served nothing more then to save me from myself. That was enough...
- the laughter, no matter how mundane somehow always lifts me anyway...
- My brother and my family... to laugh again...

And many more!
"How do you measure a year in the life?

In daylight in sunsets in midnights and cups of coffee
In inches In miles of the laughter and strife?

How about love? Seasons of love...

In truth that she learned? Or times that he cried?
In bridges he burned or the way that she died?

Remember the Love, measure your life in seasons of love" ~Rent

No comments: