Thursday, September 12, 2002

It's a day after 911 and I'm rediscovering what we are. The strength of the human spirit is indeed amazing, and so is its tendency to be horridly biased. Perhaps such imperfection would be necessary as a defence mechism from an imperfect world. Human diverisity, spanning from the incredibly empathetic to the horridly nonchalent... really you can turn anything into a tourist attraction... or a memorial... I guess it's all dependent on the individual.

It's the 3rd day from my break. I'm not sure how to define my state of mind. I guess i never really knew my emotional state well enough to live without it giving me nasty surprises. No self-awareness? Ironic that I'm aware enough to acknowlege my lack of it... I'll be over it soon... thanks so much Dennis...

Dennis: "and i qoute from my magizine: It's normal to have those thoughts of "oh shit, what have I done - I need to get back together with her and beg for forgiveness because I had it so good." What we fail to realize though is that 9 times out of 10, there was a legit reason you broke up with her in the first place. If things were as good as you think they were after you broke up, you probably never would have broken up with her in the first place." ... I hope so...

It was just a thought... if deep people were so deep, why can't they understand the mundane? Like a historian would scroff at a scientist for his lack of knowledge of who we are as humans, he wouldn't probably understand what the scientist holds so dear to him either... saying that it doesn't matter doesn't really display an open mind does it?

No comments: