Wednesday, October 30, 2002

The enigma of Love

I'm trying. It's been 5 years and I'm a little bitty rusty. Fear is not of God, so what can I say about my love which evokes fear?
That all I am trying to do now, is give without restraint and with abandon. It's been a long time, and I have so much to GIVE!!

"you gave me something
like loving
and took me in so soon
you took my feelings
from nothing
came back at noon
just meet me
i'm ready
to show myself to you

you've found my river
now will you
escape away too
but baby
i'm ready
i'm falling into you

cause you make me feel
cause you make me feel wild
you touch my inner smile
you got me in the mood
so come and make your rule
and free me "
~texas

All of you. *hug*

To be Human

A good friend of mine was sharing her experience with me.

That she did not want to shortchange herself of this experience. However.... yes you did get a little carried away with the grief and got sucked in eh?

But something that you said struck me:

"It's good to do that if you want to be human, but not if you want to heal"

So I thought about it. and realised...

That if we made a concious deliberate effort to feel or experience something, that wouldn't be a natural "human" thing to do would it?

Isn't everything that we do, feel, think and experience all contained within the arena of "being Human"? I mean Hitler was being human, so were you when you got over him in 2 days. So am I having fallen in love again, and so is dong, still being unabled to let go. It's just which aspects of humanity we're emulating. Afterall, we are all human, bred of the same condition, same emotional, spiritual, physcological creator, image, purpose.

So i figured, nothing we do can make us any more human, or any less for that matter. So heal on baby!

No comments: