Friday, November 01, 2002

Okie guys, check this out... it's dennis' link of the week.
Who the hell?


So like she has the Bod and a pretty good face. But naayyyyyyyyyyy....

I've seen better heads in my lifetime. Like daryl said : standard lah.

Buck up your standards dennis.

ohhhhh but puh-lease check out her songs and her voice.
Haunting... Makes me wanna cry.

(or shriek in agony which ever one applies)

I woke up with her voice ringing in my head.
(to be exact it was her cover of I don't wanna miss a thing under the "misc" section of "music")
*somebody shut that banshee up*
But I gotta hand it to her.
She has guts, to put a voice like that on public domain and acknowledge that it BELONGS to her.

I gave her a 6/10. I mean attitude, and looks thrown together. (just don't let her sing) Pretty good. But something abt her style erks me...
Maybe it's her narcissistic, self-absorption. (she said she was a semi-narcissist.. she totally under rates herself)

And I bet some of you are nervously shifting around musing: why does Hannah go around checking girls out?!"

*blink* It's a best friend thing. eh dennis?

No comments: