Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Get off me!!

Something I should have screamed during the past 2 years.

I shouldn't have. It was too much to handle. So much for telling Andrea not to rush her healing process, I fell into exactly what I told her not to. Believing that you're ok and attempting to brave it out unready and unprepared. Wasn't ready for what was there.

I'm sorry

well, well, well... we'll see.

It was strange being shut off from a life you were once so involved in. Yes Beautiful, i know what it's like to kiss someone without a sense of taste. Now I don't know how to feel my way back... perhaps as you said dennis, never ever. God knows how blessed I am to have you still, that in being given the choice and desire, you had no will... and it has come to this. Home.

It's just good to know that you're in good hands. I'm comforted by that. I've struggled with what I've done to you and I stab myself for that once in a while. But nothing could have been done. i needed it, i found it, I'm not letting go. I hurt too, I'm hell sorry you hurt more, I didn't mean it to end up this way. You were supposed to leave me a wreck and walk off strong...

It hurts to see you hurt. So don't try till you've stopped...
Even then...

The life that brings a smile cross my face

Thank you.
For loving me despite my past.
For what I've done... which is enough to send me reeling in disgust, you recieve in love and renewed respect.
For understanding my need to bare my soul, and slowly...
For accepting my pace, my incoherent sentances, my tears.
For wanting my future.
For being considerate, tender, thoughtful and reverent.
For being my counterpoison, my mediator...
For being receptive and accepting.
... I cannot believe the amout of love and respect you have for me...
especially since i lack that for myself. (I need a thousand baths)...

But as usual... I am plagued with fear. Indulgence?

To Paul

Ask angie, she can tell you the whole works if you're interested. Nothing personal. Thanks for being a good stranger. :)

No comments: