Sunday, October 13, 2002

Afterglow

Beautiful beautiful night. Had fun and so much more. I'm just thankful that all went well on sunday morning worship and CG and all (considering I prepared the material whilst sipping on vodka coke).

It was amazing, belonging again (in every sense of the word) and spending the night laughing and talking and basking in company that you feel totally at ease with. It was like coming home, or waking up in your bed after months of being away...

Thank you all of you, and daryl, you are such a poop-brain. Can't believe we spent at least 20 minutes trying to figure out a blog address for you... But thanks for dinner and conversation and being who you are.
Thanks Andrea for your intellect and your heart. Thanks for the engaging conversations, Thanks for letting me lean my heart on your shoulder without letting me become totally dependent on you and your philosophies.
Dennis. Never been so close to someone before... never never. Surpassed every emotional and physcological barrier I had. It's always you. May it always be. good morning.

I'll face the consequences when I get there.
Don't you think Jewel is beautiful?

I will meet you in some place
Where the light lends itself to soft repose
I will let you undress me
But I warn you I have thorns like any rose
And you could hurt me with your bare hands
You could hurt me with with the
sharp end of what you say
But I'm lost to you now & theres no amount of reason
That could save me

So break me
Take me
Just let me feel your arms again
Break me
I'll let you make me
Just let me feel your love again

Feels like being underwater
Now that I've let go & lost control
Water kisses fill my mouth
Water fills my soul

So break me
Take me
Just let me feel your arms again
Break me
Make me
Just let me feel your love again

Kiss me once or maybe twice
Oh, it never felt so nice
So break me
Take me
Let me feel your arms again
Break me
Make me
Just let me feel your arms again
Just let me feel your love again
~break me

No comments: