Thursday, October 17, 2002

What a day.
I spent it wrestling with my mind.
What do I feel, Why do i feel...
Over-ridden by angst.

My little GP ditty with Mr teo somehow didn't help. (Are you reading this? you never replied... *abandoned*)
Spilling it to him just pushed up this incessant urge to JUSTIFY myself, my actions and emotions.
Though logic (and angie), pronounces my guilt null, unreasonable and (as andrea would say) self-inflicted.
In fact reading your blog dong makes me feel real good for you.
So why did it feel so bad... till I called you?

The ride home wasn't much better, I saw a bloody ad (some bank thing) and was plauged by insecurity. Not by who, what, where... but how.
But you always set things straight yes?
Then came regeneration and all those feelings of self-disrespect came flooding back, that I wasn't good anymore, wasted and...
But you let me know that it doesn't make me any less special to you, and that you RESPECT me

You don't know how much i need to know that.

I had a great day. :)

No comments: