Sunday, October 20, 2002

Some people have the nerve
Someone get me a truck. hot water and a razor. like hotdamn now.

cool

So other then that unexpected horror on the net, my life is going pleasently fine.
It's just horrifying to realise how pathetic people can be. Dedicated to futile waste.

I'm trying to forget this see...

I am Jasmine!
Which Disney Princess are you?



And this one is an angry one.

Other then that

Having a lovely life, so i sum it up

I have a past beautiful enough to look back on, yet I'm willing to move on,
A future promising and exciting enough for me to anticipate...
And a present... beautiful enough to enjoy.

I thought it was about guilt, it wasn't, it was about public judgement.
So I'm a part of the superfical world. Sorry.
That's that i guess.
wow.

To you girl.

Hold on little girl
Show me what he's doone to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you


Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
wake up who cares about
Little boys that talk too much
I seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you


Chorus

Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwhile
And I can make you start to smile

Let's emphasize on the "little boys who talk too much"

Love you, and so does God. That's all you need to be whole.

No comments: