Thursday, October 24, 2002


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?

brought to you by Quizilla

*grump* so leave me all of ya.

I thought you wanted...
That has got to be the lamest.
It wasn't going to be the last either.

Just shut up and...
So i did. But i didn't do the latter. I couldn't.
And i lost a lot. A hell lot...
As much as you didn't want to... we did anyway.
numb, quiet pain, numb can't feel the rain

WE'LL figure out how
I left in pristine conditions, clean and good.
I came crawling back, without any right to dignity
wasted.
Used and torn and tangled.
Expecting you to clean up the mess i made for myself.
(what an ingrate i am)

So you want to anyway...
and i want that to, so you can truely say "it's yours"

"No matter what."
"no place in this"
"If there's one thing i want from you, i want you to regain"
More then a mind-reader (fill-in-the-blanks)
A heart-feeler.

And I love you.

No comments: