Monday, October 21, 2002


which eye are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Ahhh, so i may the eyes be the window to the soul.

I had a good day, I guess, cept that going back to school after such a long time had queer effects on me. For one i felt like i was in year one all over again and could feel all the insecurites seep back in from the base of my brain. I knew i was gone when I felt I couldn't eat lunch alone. But then i slapped myself (figuratively please) and shook it all off... almost. thanks sha.

So the morning went well enough, trying to study amidst erwin's asmathic GIGGLES at "f**k you" and his rambling on desertification and the importance of being abled to differentiate the widening of the desert margin due to climatic reasons or human intervention. wtf you ask. I asked that to, but he's a nice guy and oh so funny, so no harm done. Cherry my girl, you have a very decent guy on your hands. Treat him well and as angie would say. GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY! however considering it's the 2 of you... don't multiply. heh j/k

The lit discussion was good, eye-opening tat tat tat... I saw the most gorgeous girl ever today. Exotic, tall, slim, wavy hair, greyish blue eyes, perfect nose, mouth skin.. drool. Of course dennis had to reply my report demanding to know if I had gone schizo (and dennis it's not "sketso") or if i had been looking into the mirror... i guess what really struck me was how nice she seemed, that despite her immense beauty, it didn't seem to get to her head. nice.

Ahhh andrea, I worry for you and I pray for you. I love you too.

No comments: