Sunday, November 24, 2002

Bit by bit

headrush, so we'll take this slow

My my, Erwin and Cherry have got to be the sweetest. You guys are like, made for each other. Probably the best relationship you'll have girl, he's a good, considerate, sensible boy... you don't know how much that matters... to me.

Got this off my brother. Witnessed at a race: A parent protesting on behalf of this son "THAT BITCH CALLED MY SON A BASTARD." I don't understand how undignifed people can get... If I were his son, I would disown him, rather be a bastard.

I had a beautiful beautiful day. Got my prom dress finally. Went shopping. Got shot, got scared, got taken away... safe. It's amazing how I'm at equlibrium, perfectly at ease and in balance. But unfortuately... I'm not a full employment.

I was thinking last night: I've cried for sadness, fear, stress, joy, relief... but never for peace and a sense of confirmation. And i did.

Dennis and I were talking about man and God. We kinda charted (with the limited understanding and knowlegde we have) a little pattern in the way relationships work. I realised sometime back that every relationship we have on earth is a reflection of what our relationship with God SHOULD be. Eg, Father, Friend, Brother, King, Lord, Saviour lover ... etc etc etc. Of course we have a tendency to fall short, i mean we are fallen after all, and besides, what we have is simply a diminished representation of the real thing. Like an image in the mirror: It's 2 dimensional and is a poor substitute for the person he's reflecting.

So is there a reason for such a pattern? Is it diadectic in nature? We figured that these relationships are used to direct us to a greater knowledge of an otherwise rather intangible God. If man were isolated and removed from any knowledge of a relationship, how would he know who God is unless He walked with him literally? Of course there are abusive fathers and broken marriages, "so knowing God is not solely dependent on human relationships" Yes. but we're fallen anyway, this may just be ONE of the ways God reveals himself to us. Back to the Mirror concept. Your reflection is not you, but it helps you in knowing yourself better. (physically)

So happy happy... till He spoke. "what's the use of all this knowledge if you do not know ME?"

*gulp*

Some blogs irk me. Ok not the blog, the individual. Then again "everyone irritates you" says my mother... yes, well, maybe, but this one is a direct reminder of my past, my could-have-been-present, and my thank-god-it's-not future. Maybe it's fear. Maybe it's longing. Maybe it's bother, a fear of longing.




I was an internet bitch today. To some guy who introduced himself as "Charming and Witty"

Conversation:

Me: charming and witty eh? Ok Granted...
NN: :-l
Me: I'm under the impression that charm and wit are best expressed through verbal interaction. I wasn't aware the emoticons were catagorised as either. \
NN: well can one express both charm n wit through cyber interactions???
Me: Yes, if they actually succeed.
...

Me: I'm hannah
HH: Lovely name
Me: Right, somehow being subtle is a preogative to charm and wit
NN: Y?
Me: It's pretty hard to be charmed and to be intoxicated by wit when one has a heightened awareness of it's permeating presence.
...

I'm lucky he was gracious. But whatever.. Grouchy.

You're just too good to be true,
Can't keep my eyes off of you,
You feel like heaven to touch,
I wanna hold you so much...

No comments: