Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Cherry

Well finally we see life in your blog.

I guess it takes time, I guess somethings aren't that easy to handle or heal. Though I'm through my crying and happily at equlibrium again, sometimes I get shot into immense pain. When i see, think, hear or feel. It takes time. I have confidence that Erwin will be there for you during this trying period. It's not easy for either but I guess we'll all have to go our own way. *holding tight*



My parents

Are people whom I respect
Are people whom I wouldn't want to let down
Are people whom I love
Are people who know what's good for me
Are people who want the best for me.
Are people ... I should Listen to?
At all cost?

So what then, if they suggest that i leave off what I am so willingly entangled in?
Do they, as parents have the understanding enough to do so?

As i was telling a beautiful friend.
Does their opinion matter?
Yes.
To what extent, when do I decide
When you know that's what God wants.


*grump*

I hate being so whishy and sensitive and above all... scared.



Comfort

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things on earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and Grace

Take my hand take my whole life too
Cos I can't help falling in love with you

When you give yourself away...

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things on earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.

In His grace...

No comments: