Friday, January 10, 2003

From Ling, my grundy muse

Whenever you're called on to make up your mind,
and you're hampered by not having any,
the best way to solve the dilemma, you'll find,
is simply by spinning a penny.

No- not that chance shall decide the affair
while you're passively standing there moping;
but the moment the penny is up in the air,
you suddenly know what you're hoping.


Now the question is... what were we hoping for at this time 2 years ago?

"so do you want me to edit it and add in a EXCEPT WHEN clause?"

We are only human. None of us can expect totality from anyone. But knowing this doesn't mean that it doesn't stab.

I pulled back the hood
and I was talking to you
and I knew then it would be
a Life Long thing
but I didn't know that we
We could break a silver lining
And I'm so sad


And I'm so sad,
like a good book
I can't put this day back
A sorta fairytale... with you


Portrait of a man drowning

It's an uncanny likeness - between a drowning man and one who's waving.

But if you're buy, and you have the time, tell the Northern Lights to keep shining - Lately it seems like they're drowning"

So I went by - cause I had the time, and told the Northern Lights to keep shining they told me to tell you - they're waving

It's strange both ways. maybe nothing more then a trival matter of perception... maybe a lost chance to save a life.

She smiles and laughs all the time, but we all know that she's only suppressing the troubles inside. Poor Pam.

No comments: