Thursday, April 10, 2003

While I was Gone
Reading this book now by Miller.
I have come to realise that my moral standards ultimately breed nothing but pride.
*ouch*
So how do I balance love, humility, and acceptance with what is right.
Oh, and there we go again! "wtih what is right" Bigot
But it's all that I know, all that I've grown up with, all that shapes and defines me and I struggle day and night to build this upon the word of God.

so what do I do? With nicotine and sex and alcohol and swearing?
... and love?

How does one reconcile a religion that preaches unconditional love with a religion that damns all who (for no fault of their own) are not pre-selected?
Yes Andrea, you started this.




Well, it's freaking me out
Talk about knowing your CG members...
At least the writing's good.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful you

It's been what, 4 years?
I'd like to thank you for some many things.
For getting me into trouble with Miss Ho: "Hannah, will you hold my hand?"
For being gracious when we fought,
For letting me into your life,
For your poems.
For your vulnerablity.
For your insight.
For lunch and coffee.
For your oppinions.
For your excitment and anger.
For being as giving as you demand,
For your humour.
For letting me be needed in my little way.
For being downright rediculous.

yup.

No comments: