Tuesday, July 29, 2003

...

Don't you just hate being a big ball of emotion during the "in-betweens" of the day, on bus rides, while waiting
Only to forget everything that you wanted to capture on your blog.

TAGS #4's looking good. Got a bitty of things to do to while away the time before I leave for Canada. (yes the scary place) though...

I discovered that artisitically i am very dependent on external direction.
Not much personal art involved.
I'm not really what one would call an artiste.
Perhaps Jui Hsiang is right in this respect.
It requires a certain standing to be called an artiste.

You're a theatre student
Isn't it ironic?
How do you study something so profound and so innately human and basic?
TSD gave me so much but it was really up to me to find my theatre and I realise that perhaps I haven't.
All very well for scripted group pieces. Piece of cake.
But personal art...
Hell I can't even produce an independent piece of art that is true!

No wonder I didn't do a DS.

My theatre has always been shared.

*ponders*
I can't decide if that's positive or not.

No comments: