Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Out from the old ICQ achives

"one of the things i wrote in my blog: seriously, i tink hannah knows me better. she can sense my moods, she can cheer me up, she can talk it out of me, she can read my mind, she can complete my sentences."

"then again, ive always loved you, one way or another. so i dont think its gonna be any harder being nice to you."

"hannah.. you ARE weird. the thing is that.. so am i. and so is everyone else. you're just weird done in the best possible way."

"no hannah... i bet you if you were in front of me right now, i'd still melt."

"you just make it all alright.. at the same time make it so much harder... its crazy. its just the entire circumstance."

"hah.. you're wonderful you know that?"

I wonder why I bother posting all this up. Like some desperate attempt to bring everything back.

I'm breaking apart.

i know but i'll face the consequences when i get there...

I'm there. And I'm sure as hell trying!

No comments: