Monday, September 15, 2003

I need to spend more time on my knees.
I need to spend more time understanding how things work.
I need to be careful, deliberate and aware.
I need to learn how to overcome.
I need to seek beyound myself and my selfishness.
I need to submit to God's perfect plan.
I need to acknowledge that we are all creatures of the same flawed humanity.
I need to understand my frailty, vulnerability and fear.
I need to embrace the path before me.

...But

Solitude is beautiful, but you need someone to tell you that it's beautiful.



I just cannot stand this sense of desperation that rises up sometimes.
And the sense of dispensibility
And insecurity.
And fear.

That at the end of the day, I'm left tucked away in room 421 left to navigate on a little pixelated screen.
I have so much to learn,
So much to realise...

I can only wait till the process pulls through.

...It doesn't always work.
You mean it hasn't worked for you? why are you up there anyway?




It's getting so dark...

Plant your own future.
Trees grow.
If you let them

No comments: