Tuesday, September 16, 2003

It's amazing how everything relates to life.

"we rarely see things as they are. We see them as we are"
~SOCIOLOGY Your Compass For A New World

I woke up this morning and got a shock. I was in a strange room that was familar anyway. I was in my Hostel dorm.
I'm not used to this life yet.

Being so lost heightens my senses (of course what I think I sense). I keep discovering new things, I keep thinking and discovering.

And within it all, I see more clearly the hand of God working in my life.

"Dont deny yourself the process"
~Andrea

When the wave of panic hits,
process process process
Islam = Submission of one's will to God.
Something that I will have to learn.

It's amazing how sensitively I react to my environment and sociological placing.
Maybe I'm just Bipolar.
Or maybe just in need of a little more prayer and solitude




Catch yourself. Please.

No comments: