Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Lovefool

I came with an open mind.
But not open enough to expect that others wouldn't do the same.

Day by day

9.20 am
After a shower.


9.30 am
At the caf


Breakfast (can't find my comfort cookie though)


9.40 am
Class


Class slacking


Class intelligence


Class


11.45 am
meeting for lunch


Lunch


Lim Yiew and her scone


1.20 pm
After lunch, on campus


I love my campus


Inbetween classes


[door knocks, Shulin opens door to find Adrain standing at the treshold]
Eh, wanna go for supper, me and my friend are on level 2 having supper?

Half an hour later.

[Fire alarm goes off, we troop off down the stairs and run into Adrain at the 2nd storey landing which smells uncannily of smoke]
Adrain, what happened? micro-wave pop-corn?!
...Char siew pao

4 mins worth of it.

No comments: