Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Ripped off my lecture notes for Arts One

I am going crazy. I am so excited and awed by life. Everything I gain, learn, see and understand heightens or confirms my understanding of humanity. It never contradicts me.

it takes God's love and grace to restore the true meaning of academia.

what distinguishes a christian from non-christians is LOVE.

It's always about the people.
There is nothing without love. nothing

It's art really to sit down in any class and see the beauty life and how it all boils down to God perfectly.
Though the application is a lot harder then expected, I don't intend to run on human zeal alone.

Crush me.

It's crazy I'm thinking
Just as long as you're around
And here I'll be dancing on the ground
Am I right side up or upside down
To each other we'll be facing
By love we'll beat back the pain we've found
You know
I mean to tell you all the things I've been thinking deep inside
My friend
With each moment the more I love you
Crush me
Come on
So much you have given love
That I would give you back again and again
Meaning I'll hold you
And please let me always

No comments: