Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Tickle me pinky

I don't know where to start. Maybe by saying that I had a fantastic day yesterday is a good start.

So we start off at 7 am, getting ready for church ~ At least I did, Shu forgot all about Daylight savings and came running down at 6.56 proclaiming that it was 8.
ah well, where would we be without a sense of humour?

So we bus to church


at church

Kelvin and Daniel, expounding with Godly love.

How's that for starters? still thanking God for this church and more importantly, for His presence in their lives.

Entree:

Shopping with Thi and Adrian was preeety eventful, hell I think being in the same room as the two of them is tantamout to an adventure.

Taking a slight snooze...

Only Adrian


Anticipation of Metrotown



There they go just a-walking down the streets...


Singing do wa didididi dum didi do...


Snapping their fingers and shuffling to the beat.


Singing do wa didididi dum didi do...


Checkout Superstore:


Adrian devouring a choco bar BEFORE paying for it.


Dinner at RR




Adrian...


It's the malaysian style!


Adrian being himself... you don't want to know the story morning glory...


Back home, Thi and Adrian get into a fight, being male... Adrian lands on my jumbo box of feminine paper and starts flinging a liner or two and Thiyachai.

Fairview anyone?

What can I say?
So blessed, I can't believe it.

No comments: