Sunday, November 16, 2003

Cos I'm nobody elses but yours

It's every day
I'm in this place
I feel this way
I feel the same


Lucid... dreamlike and unreal. But i've never been so real before.
Did I not say that being a christian is a perhaps the biggest contradiction i've ever encountered?
It's the hardest thing to be, and the easiest.
The most costly and perfectly free.

Talk about polaric and all encompassing.

So many days within this ways
I need the truth
I need some grace
I need the path
To find my place

I need some truth
I need some grace
The part of you
That's part of me
We'll never die
We'll never leave

And it's nobody else's but mine


That's how I find solitude so beautiful I guess. That in solitude, I'm not really alone, and that when I'm in society, I'm seriously alive.

it's scary though what i've taken on sometimes. What if I stumble? Let's not think about that.

Breathe your name ~ Six pence none the richer.

Thank you Shu, for letting God be so powerful in you.

Is it all inside my head?

No comments: